Friday 21 October 2011

Free Football Betting Tip:- Telstar v MVV *Over 3 Goals*

Telstar welcome MVV to the TATA Steel Stadium tonight in the Dutch Eerste Divisie.

I'm going back to the Second tier of Dutch football tonight or the land of goals, as I like to call it.

After tipping Telstar and Fortuna Sittard to produce over 3 goals on Monday night, I sat down to enjoy the game.

As predicted we saw an open end to end game and in the end it featured a massive 7 goals with Telstar winning 2-5.

Although Telstar only conceded 2 goals that night, they defended terribly and they should have conceded 3 goals in the first 15 minutes of the game to be fair.

Defences were all over the shop from both teams and open chances were continually created.

I was not surprised to see the game play out as it did, that is a typical kind of game in this league, rarely a week goes past where you don't see a game feature at least 5 goals and the majority of games all feature at least 3.

I mentioned in my last tip that I used to put a £10 accumulator on every game in this division to go over 2.5 goals and it used to come in often.

Telstar return tonight to face MVV and I expect more of the same tonight from this one.

That game against Sittard was Telstar's 6th game out of their last 7 to go over the 2.5 goal mark with 5 of those going over 3.5 and some beyond that.

Like their 7-3 defeat to Zwolle in their game before that and their 3-2 defeat to Willem II not long before that.

Football is rarely played in any other style in this league with both sides usually just taking it turns to attack each other at full throttle, this leads to plenty of attempts and goal and more importantly defencive errors which can sometimes offer goals on a plate.

MVV fall into this category also, 8 of their 10 games in all competitions this season have gone over 2.5 goals with 5 of those going over 3.5 and beyond.

Also 4 of those 5 games came away from home which aids this bet massively.

They recently lost 2-1 at Go Ahead Eagles, hammered ARC 0-8 in the cup and before that were involved in a 3-3 draw at Dordrecht and just last week drew 3-3 again, this time with Helmond Sport.

So as you can see, MVV are another side that consistency scores and concedes goals for fun.

Its obvious what to expect when 2 sides like this are due to meet and over 2.5 goals at 1.57 looks a given.

Instead though I fancy the game to go over 3.5 again although as I did on Monday I will take over 3 goals just in case the unpredictably of this league catches up with us.

This way if the game features exactly 3 goals then we will have our stakes returned and the bet is effectively void.

Over 3 goals is still available at a very generous 2.06 with Ladbrokes, I feel any game in this division offering above evens for over 3 goals is worth taking in its current state and some bookies are as low as 1.88 for this same market so snap it up quick.

9 comments:

  1. 2.06 is for under 3, over 3 only 1.80 at Ladbrokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I took the bet it was 2.06 for over 3 goals, although I have had over 100 people view the tip in the short time it has been posted, if the majority of those people took the bet on then it is no wonder Ladbrokes have realised they have made a mistake in their odds, Monday I took telstar over 3 goals at 1.9, within 1 hour it had dropped to 1.7

    ReplyDelete
  3. And actually I have just checked again and the odds for over 3 goals are still 2.06 with Ladbrokes at 11.30am BST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Leroy, my mistake, somehow I got confused and looked at Helmond Sport - Fortuna game, where goal line is other way around (1.8 for over, 2.06 for under).

    Sorry once again, and let's hope that this tip will be the first of another huge winning streak :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Worries Gilbert :)

    Yeah lets keep out fingers crossed for goals in Velsen tonight

    Id be happy with a run of just a quarter of the length of the last one sometime soon.

    Whilst a run is always nice, long tern profit is my aim, as long as I can keep that unit profit always going up, I will always be happy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot thank you enough Leroy, I had 100 pound left in my account, and simply had to win, so I stuck £50 on the bettingkingdom accumulator bet of the day, which lost. With my other £50 I was thinking about the over 3 goals market for this match, however the idea of making more money got the better of me, and just aswell. I stuck £50 on over 2.5 goals in each of the 6 matches as you said in your tip, and it came up! Thanks so much and will definitely be following your blog and bettingkingdom tips with great interest in future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. by the way, the payout was £532.25 so you have saved my student life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also was on the same bet so we are both celebrating tonight!

    I know of a couple of other people that were on it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. like wise, good acca that one leroy and tip.cleaned up tonight. thank you.

    ReplyDelete