Monday 17 October 2011

Football News :- Suarez ''I am no racist!''

Liverpool's Luiz Suarez has hit back at claims from Manchester United Defender that he is a racist.

The claims come after the two sides met at Anfield Saturday lunchtime, the French left back insists that Suarez insulted him with word N***** on at least 10 different occasions during the game.

Suarez is said to be furious with the allegation and last night on twitter he tweeted :-


 "I am upset by the accusations of racism. I can only say that I have always respected everybody. We are all the same''
 "I go on to the field with the illusion of a little child who enjoys what he does, not to create conflicts."
 Suarez was banned from the game for 2 months whilst playing for Ajax after biting PSV's  Otman Bakkal and with Eva due to speak to FA officials this week about the incident, if he is found guilty a similar sort of punishment could await him.

No comments:

Post a Comment